Hunt Technology Spear Shaft Single Flopper 7mm
If you're looking for the best finished shaft in the world, you've found it.
These shafts are extremely strong with many features and advantages not found in other brands.
Features a slow taper elongated double rock point and the barb is not recessed. Single flopper is positioned 80mm from the spear tip.
The large 85mm ultra smooth, extra thick, down flopper barb provides maximum hold on the fish with the least amount of damage. The penetration is enhanced to that of a double barb thanks to the very low profile super strong welded pin.
Fin position from rear end of shaft: 52mm, 83mm,113mm and 350mm.
Oval end cut fits all European style speargun mechanisms.
- Shaft is made in 17.4 PH hardened stainless steel
- Steel used is certificatedto be true and straight and absolutely smooth
- Shaft is C.N.C. machined
- Spear has 4 fins - one rest-tab and 3 loading tabs - the last positioned very close to the mechanism provided maximum band stretch.
- Rest tab has a hole for alternate attachment of shooting line
- Also has rear hole for shooting line
- All fins are low profile and smoothed for use of both metal or dyneema
- Shark fin tips are TIG welded and create a stiffening bridge on the shaft, inscreasing its balistic performances.
It's a shaft for powerful spearguns, it has a double rock point and the 1.2mm thick barb, very strong and mounted with a special pin, high strength 2.5 mm diameter TIG welded in a very accurate way. The barb is very smooth and polished for fish integrity. The welded pin allows maximum hold because the welding itself creates a reticular connection between barb and pin, avoiding the ovalization of the hole, also with wide loads.
*** DOES NOT QUALIFY FOR FREE SHIPPING ***