OBD Gomma Speargun Rubber Black - Micro 14mm (per 10cm)
OBD Gomma Speargun Rubber Red - Micro 14mm is a great all-rounder speargun rubber. 14mm diameter is a great size for twin band spearguns or multi-band bluewater canons.
This size of rubber provides a small outer diameter when elongated giving better movement to your speargun. The smaller 1.5mm inner diameter maximises the wall thickness while optimising power.
This is a high performance rubber in all red colour. This rubber has all the features you are looking for:
- Price is per 10cm increments - order the number of 10cm and it will be sent as a continuous length, so order part metres with no wastage.
- Our OBD Gomma Speargun Rubber - Micro 14mm is MPK, the latest technology in spearfishing rubber from Europe.
- MPK = Maximim Power, Kind to load rubber
- This is a smooth loading, progressive speargun rubber, with up to 4 times stretch.
- The inner bore hole is 1.5mm - much smaller than many rubbers, so giving thicker wall diameter, hence extra power for the same outer diameter.
- Progressive rubbers provide easier loading, less recoil and maximum momentum for spear shaft travel.
- Higher stretch factors means less rubber length needed and greater power for length.
- MPK rubber uses a proprietory formulation of synthetic compounds mixed with the purest of latex.
- Resists break-down and deterioration to a greater degree than other speargun rubbers.
- This is an ideal rubber for both loop band and roller spearguns.
- Outer diameter is 14mm.
Recommended stretch factor of this rubber is 330% to 360% for comfortably achievable, yet powerful, load effort.