Spearmaster Leeuwin Speargun
Orca Leeuwin speargun by Spearmaster, Genuine - Made in South Africa (not China) - don't be fooled by other imitations. Built tough for real spearfishing. Great entry level speargun for inshore rock and reef spearfishing. Comes in a range of sizes from 70cm to 100cm loading/barrel length.
- Aerospace grade 6082T6 aluminium tube with 1.6mm wall thickness.
- Black anodised barrel. Spearmaster spring steel high carbon spear with 80mm long marine grade flopper & 2.4mm spring stainless pin.
- South African spears are world renowned for their strength. 6mm spear in 70cm & 80cm. 6.5mm spear in 90cm & 100cm.
- Strong but smaller diameter spears for exceptionally quick shots.
- 2mm Black monofilament shooting line with 180kg breaking strain.
- Loading butt on high-vis white handle with comfy universal non-slip rubber grip.
- Attaching point for floatline.
- Easy reach safety on-off switch.
- Integrated auto-reset line release.
- Light powerful and very maneouvrable.
- 16mm quality rubber with durable & safe dyneema bridle.
- Parallel pull of rubbers for better accuracy.
- Option for second rubber to increase power.
This is a fantastic entry level speargun - great value for money.