Ermes Double Roll Mechanism for Pathos D'Angelo 1
The Ermes Double Roll Mechanism is an upgrade mechanism for a Pathos D'Angleo 1 handle. Ermes Double Roll is the latest and most superior upgrade mechanism for this handle. Ermes unique "Double Roll" engineering provides the strongest load carrying, smoothest trigger yet of any mechanism made to fit the Pathos D'Angelo 1 Handle.
Also gives you the advantage of a side line release in a simple to install full stainless steel drop-in reverse mechanism. Side line release allow you to easily rig your Pathos speargun in the way that you are used to.
- Ermes Double Roll engineering for strong load capacity and smooth trigger
- Provides a spring loaded line release with length to acccommodate up to 3 wraps of shooting line.
- Also makes it possible to run a bluewater breakaway system off this lever as well.
- Option of mounting of line release on left or right hand side.
- Compatible with Euro/oval cut spear.
Transforms the Pathos D'Angelo 1 into the ultimate fully featured speargun handle!
- Remove original mechanism by punching the rear pin out.
- Remove safety by using flat head screw driver to flick the caps out.
- Using a knife or a tool of your choice, cut out space on the side of the handle to make room for the side line release.
- If the trigger space inside the handle is narower than 6mm, use a file to widen it enough for the 6mm trigger to swing back and forth.
- Push the trigger mechanism in and test the trigger to make sure it doesn’t get stuck inside.
- Punch the rear pin back in.