Ermes Double Roll Mechanism for Pathos D'Angelo 2
The Ermes Double Roll Mechanism is an upgrade mechanism for a Pathos D'Angelo 2 handle. Ermes Double Roll is the latest and most superior upgrade mechanism for this handle. Ermes unique "Double Roll" engineering provides the strongest load carrying, smoothest trigger yet of any mechanism made to fit the Pathos D'Angelo 2 Handle.
Also gives you the advantage of a side line release in a simple to install full stainless steel drop-in reverse mechanism. Side line release allow you to easily rig your Pathos speargun in the way that you are used to.
- Ermes Double Roll engineering for strong load capacity and smooth trigger
- Provides a spring loaded line release with length to accommodate up to 3 wraps of shooting line.
- Also makes it possible to run a bluewater breakaway system off this lever as well.
- Option of mounting of line release on left or right hand side.
- Compatible with Euro/oval cut spear.
Note: Some minor modification to the handle is required. User must remove the stock trigger sear spring, dremel or file a recess for the side line release and possibly file a small amount of material away from the area that contacts/rubs the bottom of the new trigger sear. A total of 10 minutes is required for installation.
Transforms the Pathos D'Angelo 2 into the ultimate fully featured speargun handle!