EVO1 Spearfishing Wetsuit 1.5mm
Evo 1 Sub 1.5mm spearfishing wetsuit is a two-piece camouflage wetsuit with an open cell interior and nylon exterior. Wetsuit consists of a hooded jacket, with clip-lock beavertail and high waisted pants.
Wetsuit pattern is a unique and effective camouflage for general use and tropical coral reef particularly.
Constructed using Yamamoto 39 neoprene and outer 4 way super stretch lycra material, offering the diver a more flexible feel and better comfort when swimming through the water.
The hooded top is equipped with impermeaflex face seal and a longer shaped chest pad reinforcement to assist the spearo comfortably in a two-part loading phase.
The bottoms are reinforced around the knee area with abrasion resistant material.
Wetsuit is blind stitched and glued, with an open cell interior means this wetsuit seals against the skin, keeping you dry inside. Combined this with the lycra exterior and this becomes a quick dry wetsuit in between dives.
Additional PU printing in all the right places, secure seams and finish, along with quality fabric and neoprene ensure this suit will last for many years.
- Two piece 1.5mm neoprene spearfishing wet suit with hooded beavertail jacket and high waist pants.
- High quality preformed anatomical cut
- The thickness is printed on the wrists.
- Fantastic secure finish on seams and fully bound edges for durability.
- Camouflage neck, face, wrist and ankle seals.
- Yamamoto Neoprene (Grade 39)
- 100% "Green" CR neoprene
- Impermeaflex lamination for ultra 4 way stretch
- Blind stitching, 100% waterproof and airtight
- Protective knee and elbow abrasion resistant screenprint
- Locking dual clip beaver tail
- Impermeaflex face seal
- Super thick chest loading pad with PU over-coating for non-slip protection.
- PU dot printed fore-arms, elbows, shins and knees for increased abrasion resistance.
**NOTE: Open cell interior of wetsuit requires adequate lubrication (not just water) prior to putting on. Also take care not to damage the opencell neoprene with finger or toe nails when donning or doffing.**
NOTE - SIZING OF THIS 1.5MM SUIT IS SMALLER THAN STANDARD WETSUIT SIZING, PLEASE REFER TO THE FOLLOWING CHART:
|1||160-165 cm||55-60 kg|
|2||166-170 cm||61-65 kg|
|3||171-175 cm||66-75 kg|
|4||176-180 cm||76-80 kg|
|5||181-185 cm||81-85 kg|
|6||186 -190 cm||86-95 kg|