MAC Coltellerie Mako Blue Knife
This is a great choice for a low profile knife. It is very slim, so has practically no drag when moving through the water, no matter where the knife is mounted.
Sharp pointed superb quality stainless steel blade has good penetration and the serrated edge is ideal to cut mono, cable, or fish. The serrated edge easily cuts through 400lb mono and is capable of cutting through stainless steel cable.
The knife is made in Italy, from quality stainless steel, so even if the coating is scratched the knife blade will not rust.
Knife comes with a tough cordura nylon can be secured in the sheath using webbing and velcro strap over the handle. Or add an optional bungie loop as well.
Sheath can be calf, thigh, or belt mounted.
- HANDLE: Anti-sliding injection moulded
- SHEATH: Tough cordura nylon fabric
- SAFETY: Webbing & velcro
- BLADE: One sharp edge and one serrated
- DIMENSIONS: 23 cm (overall length)
- STRAPS: Two, rubber, adjustable
- REMARKS: Black edge with teflon protection
- COLOURS: Yellow & Black Handle