OBD 100% Dyneema White Bridle Line 1.8mm - per metre
We now have our own OBD Australian Made 100% Dyneema, specifically designed, spearfishing bridle line. Price is per metre of 1.8mm line. Always have some line on hand when you need to replace worn or broken wishbones and bridles.
This smooth white line has more than enough strength, with a 300kg+ breaking capacity. At 1.8mm, the diameter is the optimum for fitting into notches, or for using with finned or pinned spear shafts
A super stiff line, it is jam-packed tight with dyneema inside and covered by a pure dyneema, durable, braided exterior jacket.
Brilliant white line is perfect for high visibility under water, particularly in depth or dirty water. Also available by the metre.
- Made in Australia
- Made for spearfishing
- Price per metre - order the number required, continuous length
- 1.8mm diameter
- Brilliant white colour
- High visibility, particularly in deep/dirty conditions
- Super stiff bridle line
- Solid100% dyneema core and outer sleeve
- Highly abrasion resistant
- Fits notches, pins or fins of any shaft
- 300kg+ breaking strain
- Also available in 50m rolls