OBD Gomma Speargun Rubber Black - Micro 16mm (per 10cm)
After a little extra power? Try our OBD Gomma Speargun Rubber Black - Micro 16mm. The outer diameter will fit all roller heads and loop band muzzles and the small inner bore hole gives extra rubber power for the same OD.
The smaller 1.5mm inner diameter maximises the wall thickness while optimising power with greater hydrodynamics. Use on its own for the equivalent to a 17.5mm single band or as double loop band or roller rubber.
This is a high performance rubber in all black colour. This rubber has all the features you are looking for:
- Price is per 10cm increments - order the number of 10cm and it will be sent as a continuous length, so order part metres with no wastage.
- Our OBD Black Gomma Speargun Rubber - Micro 16mm is MPK, the latest technology in spearfishing rubber from Europe.
- MPK = Maximim Power, Kind to load rubber
- This is a smooth loading, progressive speargun rubber, with up to 4 times stretch.
- The inner bore hole is 1.5mm - much smaller than many rubbers, so giving thicker wall diameter, hence extra power for the same outer diameter.
- Progressive rubbers provide easier loading, less recoil and maximum momentum for spear shaft travel.
- Higher stretch factors means less rubber length needed and greater power for length.
- MPK rubber uses a proprietory formulation of synthetic compounds mixed with the purest of latex.
- Resists break-down and deterioration to a greater degree than other speargun rubbers.
- This is an ideal rubber for both loop band and roller spearguns.
- Outer diameter is 16mm.
Recommended stretch factor of this rubber is 330% to 360% for comfortably achievable, yet powerful, load effort.