OBD Hybrid Ceramic Bearing
OBD Hybrid Ceramic Bearing has many advantages over full stainless bearings. Price is for a single roller bearing to fit a Sigalsub Roller Head.
- Extreme wear resistance - ceramic material is harder than steel
- Lighter weight - lighter than steel
- Reduced need for lubrication - smoother than steel
- No cracks - ceramic balls polish the races and keep them smooth
- High resistance to foreign particles and corrosion
- Low friction - balls are rounder, smoother and lighter than steel
- Low expansion co-efficient for more precise movement and less vibration
- Highly non-corroding ceramic material balls
- Strong stainless steel race
- May fit other roller wheels with 6mm axle, 17mm OD and 6mm depth
- Each wheel takes 2 bearings.
NOTE: Roller head muzzles contain rotating bushes &/or bearings that require regular maintenance. Ensure after every use, regular freshwater washing takes place to remove any debris or saltwater. Avoid contact with dirt or sand as this will quickly degrade bearing surfaces. Bushes and bearings are consumable items that may need to be replaced, depending on conditions of use, load and correct maintenance.