OBD Spear Shaft Squarecut 7mm Notched
OBD Spearfishing Spear Shaft is a tried and proven South African (SA) hard drawn high carbon heat treated spring steel spear shaft. They are often the preferred choice in spears by those with experence and are one of the strongest spears in the market place. They have a rust proof coating, tested for 3 months, 24 hours a day, with salt spray at 32 degrees C.
Fitted with heavy duty 85mm pre-tuned smooth edged single flopper, with great holding capability and tri-cut tip for maximum penetration. Our OBD Spearfishing Spear Shaft has been designed with no unnecessary holes to weaken the shaft.
Two smooth edged notches for use with dyneema or metal bridles and closed or open muzzles. Squarecut end cut-out to suit many of the US brands and Australian spearguns like Undersee.
- Hard drawn high tensile spring steel 7mm diameter
- Super strong South African shafts
- Rust proof coating
- Tensile Strength 2030MPa (minimum) to 2060MPa
- Two notches suits open/closed muzzles
- Soft edges for dyneema or metal bridles
- Heavy duty smooth edged 85mm single flopper
- Tri-cut tip for maximum penetration
- Squarecut end cut-out
- Suits many US brands, as well as Undersee
*** DOES NOT QUALIFY FOR FREE SHIPPING ***