Picasso Cobra Rail Speargun With Australian Upgrades
* UPGRADED FOR AUSTRALIA + WARRANTIED IN AUSTRALIA*
The Cobra Rail is a fantastic value for money Picasso aluminium speargun! It has the widest and best easy re-loading track in the industry, on a sturdy 28mm aluminum barrel with durable black finish. The Cobra handle has a very reliable well built stainless steel mech. There are 3 options for the position of the line release - left, right or below. It has a removable loading butt and non-skid white high vis comfortable handle overgrip. There is a heavy duty stainless steel ring for attaching floatline to handle.
The well desgined Magnum open muzzle takes up to two circular rubbers. The speargun comes with shaft and rubber for Australian conditions. Comes rigged and ready to use with a 6.5mm Picasso stainless steel shaft with twin smooth notches. The rubber is also non-standard - using 17mm, with Picasso re-usable nylon bridle inserts and dyneema bridge. 1.5mm ultraflex Momoi monofilament shooting line and a 10mm coastlock bungie complete the rigging.
This speargun has a slide on style reel mount to accept a Picasso reel. Other brands - such as Seatec, OBD and some Spetton reels - will also fit this reel mount. Reels are available separately.
A fantastic quality, super quick, easy to use and great value speargun with OBD exsclusive upgrades to suit Australia!
Available in 7 barrel length sizes: 60, 75, 83, 90, 100, 110 and 120
- Great value for money Picasso aluminium railgun
- Reliable Cobra handle
- Durable black finish
- Excellent easy-load rail system
- OBD exclusive upgrade rounded notch 6.5mm shaft and reusable dyneema bridle
- Will take up to 2 rubbers
- Nylon bridle inserts with replaceable dyneema bridge
- Reel mount for slide on style reel - reels available separately
- Comes fully rigged with 1.5mm Momoi mono shooting line and 10mm coastlock bungie
- Fantastic value and quality super quick speargun
- Available in sizes 60, 75, 83, 90, 100, 110 and 120