Reef Runner Gear Speargun Skin - Mahi 2.0
Add a custom touch to your gear while protecting from UV, scratches, and saltwater. Why use ReefRunner skins? - ReefRunner skins protect your expensive gear from the ocean environment. Aluminum, wood, carbon fibre, and fibreglass spearguns deteriorate when exposed to UV and when scratched and exposed to saltwater.
- Skin patterns help reduce your hunting profile and allow your dive buddies to distinguish you from your other cohorts
- Skins allow you to easily distinguish your gear from others'
- Skins remove without leaving residue, allowing easy installation for your next set of skins
- Skins come with easy application guidance
- Speargun Skin Details Fits all aluminum, fiberglass, carbon fiber and wood spearguns up to 140 cm (new and old)
- Comes with tic marks along barrel to measure your catch
Frequently Asked Questions:
- What is application like? - Application is easy! Each pack comes with detailed instructions, but here are the basic steps: 1) Cut decal to length 2) Wet speargun surface with soapy water 3) Position decal to approximate position (decal can be positioned and repositioned as long as the surface is wet) 4) Heat the decal using a hair dryer to form over contour 5) Let the decal dry
- Can I remove them? - Our fin skins won't come off on their own but, if you so desire, you can peel them off your gear without leaving residue.
- Will these skins work with my old, scratched up gear? - Yes, and, in fact, we highly recommend giving your old gear a facelift.
- Will these skins fit my barrel diameter and shape? - The speargun skin width was strategically designed to fit everything we could find on the market. This includes everything from small diameter round barrels like JBL, to rail guns like Rob Allen and Cressi, to even oval barrels like Omer. Some smaller diameter guns will have a slight overlap at the top of the barrel while oval barrels will have a slight gap at the top of the barrel.
Why spend hundreds on new fins or gun when you can upgrade your gear with a set of our kick-ass skins?