Hunt Technology 5/16" Threaded 8mm Spear Shaft
If you're looking for the best finished shaft in the world, you've found it. Super stiff and strong shaft designed for blue-water hunting the biggest fish.
Threaded end is 5/16"x24 to fit our Hunt Technology Slip-Tips and many 8mm threaded South African spear shafts.
Fin position from rear end of shaft: 60mm, 90mm,120mm and 360mm.
Oval end cut fits all European style speargun mechanisms.
- Shaft is made in 17.4 PH hardened stainless steel
- Steel used is certificated to be true and straight and absolutely smooth
- Shaft is C.N.C. machined
- Spear has 4 fins - one rest-tab and 3 loading tabs - the last positioned very close to the mechanism provided maximum band stretch.
- Rest tab has a hole for alternate attachment of shooting line
- Also has rear hole for shooting line
- All fins are low profile and smoothed for use of both metal or dyneema
- Shark fin tips are TIG welded and create a stiffening bridge on the shaft, inscreasing its balistic performances.
*** DOES NOT QUALIFY FOR FREE SHIPPING ***