OBD Custom Gold Roller Rubber 14mm-16mm
Have OBD custom make your speargun rubber for you! Price is for a complete, gold roller rubber with reusable bridle ends, bridle bridge, spectra pull and a 2 metre length of pure dyneema for tensioning line and spare bridles. Everything you need to change out your rubber!
The Gold rubber is a responsive, high energy, long lasting rubber, as used by Alemanni Sub and other European roller speargun specialists.
You can choose the outer diameter of rubber: 14mm or 16mm. 16mm is the most popular choice, or 14mm for double roller, thinner shafts or smaller spearguns.
The length of rubber required for your roller speargun will depend on your speargun set up. To work out what size you need, you can measure the length of the rubbers on your existing speargun or work it out mathematically based on whether the speargun is a semi or full roller. The recommended stretch on this rubber is 3.2 to 3.4 times. If you have tensioning hooks on the underside of your speargun, you will need to allow for these in your calculations.
The rubber comes ready to use with:
- Re-useable looped dyneema bridle inserts
- OBD 100% yellow dyneema bridle bridge
- OBD spectra 2mm pull in easy-grip textured finish
- Heat shrink protected constrictor ties
- Two pre-tied sections of gold rubber in chosen diameter and length
- OBD speed bridle inserts adjustable for terminal tensioning line
- OBD 100% white dyneema terminal tensioning line x 2 metres
- Tensioning line excess can be used to replace bridle bridges
You may choose to also have your speargun rubber hermetically sealed in cryovac packaging for prolonged rubber life. This removes oxygen from the bag. Then simply place your spare rubber in your dive bag and you will always have a spare rubber on hand ready to use straight away.
These rubbers are custom made from our premium gold rubber. Should you require a length in between the sizes listed, please specify at the checkout.