OBD Ultimate Marseilles Weight Belt - Coloured Silicone
Our OBD Ultimate is a premium marseilles weight belt, made from top quality stainless steel and 5mm thick super durable silicone. This weight belt is built to outlast all others!
Comes in four more great colours - black, amber, red or blue.
Silicone material has the advantages of being resistant to UV, ozone, heat, salt, chlorine and solvents. Silicone is also slightly more elastic than rubber, with a smooth shiney finish.
The high grade stainless steel buckle is attached with stainless steel retaining plates and fittings, so the buckle can be removed and re-used.
The silicone belt has just the right amount of stretch and hold power - for superb comfort and fit. Belt has a choice of 14 holes on a 140cm long belt, so will fit a huge variety of waist sizes.
These weightbelts have enough elasicity to adjust in size as your wetsuit compresses with depth. The belt is thick enough that it will last the distance, yet still able to feed through standard and pinch style lead weights.
A marseilles belt has an easy to remove buckle and the rubber can be tightened so it doesn't slide up and down the body during the repeated compression and expansion cycles of descents and ascents in freediving and spearfishing. Yet is does not impede breathing because it stretches.
- 5mm thick, 50mm wide durable silicone
- Choice of colours: black, amber, red or blue
- Silicone has extra UV, chemical and heat resisitance
- Slightly more stretchy than rubber
- Top quality stainless steel removable buckle
- 14 eyelet holes, 4.5cm apart to fit a huge range of sizes
- Just the right amount of stretch and hold for best comfort and fit
- Full length 140cm belt
- Doesn't slide up and down
- Stretches with the body
- Quick release buckle