The revolutionary new Italian made Cetma Composites S-Wing Footpockets are now available in Australia from One Breath Diving. Price is for a pair of footpockets, with fixings included.
Team the S-wing pockets with your choice of Cetma high performance carbon blades or other carbon/fibreglass composite blades to produce the best combined results ever.
Footpockets used with Cetma blades do not require glue or fixing with screws. Simply push in, as they are designed to stay securely in place.
With other brands of carbon or composite blades, using glue or the fixing kits provided will ensure the blades stay in place.
These footpockets are suitable to be used with blades of many different heel angles, including Dive-R.
S-Wing key features:
1) Foot on carbon: the new s-WING footpockets by CETMA COMPOSITES enable a longer blade portion under the foot, basically, using CETMA COMPOSITES blades the foot is totally layed on carbon blades. The blade portion under the blade is 60% longer compared to conventional blades. This feature improves the load transfer and comfort.
2) Sky-boot like: The design of the new s-WiNG footpockets includes several high stiffness bands which are designed to hold the foot completely firm and constrained (from heel to toe). This feature enables better transfer of foot driving force, reducing dissipation due to rubber deformations, almost to zero.
3) High stiffness sole: The new s-WiNG footpocket has a stiffened sole, thus avoiding the deformation of footpocket sole under blade load and enabling the use of all kind of blades. The blade pouch stiffness allows the blade to be perfectly constrained and to increase by 30% the efficiency of the any blade.
4) Open flow system: the new s-WiNG footpocket is designed to canalise the water flow creating a channel beside the foot, this "without tendons" system has been studied to optimise hydrodynamic efficiency.
5) Twinzer system: The new s-WiNG footpocket is designed with two vertical stabilisers which eliminates the side-slipping motion, also enabling canalisation of water in an effective manner.
6) Anti-twist System: the front structure of s-WiNG footpocket is designed with a higher stiffness U-shape reinforcement to stabilise the blade, thus avoiding rotations in the longitudinal axis.
7) Comfort: the new s-WiNG footpocket has been designed to maximise comfort by wrapping and following the foot shape of the foot anatomically. There are 7 sizes available to fit EU Sizes from 35 to 48.
8) Hi-efficiency Water rail: CETMA COMPOSITES well known Hi-Efficiency water rail minimises the rubber content to increase the efficiency of the blade, thanks to its variable height design.
9) No Weight material: Material used for s-WiNG footpocket is an innovative rubber blend combining the high elasticity of natural rubber with the durability of thermoplastic rubber. The result is a material density of 1.05 (grams/cubic centimeters), meaning no weight in the water.
|EUROPEAN SIZE||Max Length||Max Width||Instep Circumference|