Hunt Target 2-MATCH COMBAT Wood Mechanism
The Hunt TARGET 2-MATCH COMBAT, as used in Hunt spearguns, is a superb choice for your next wooden speargun build.
The TARGET 2 is simply mounted with three screws, supplied with package, from the top.
The COMBAT series firing mechanism was created for high powered multi band, roller and invert roller spearguns. It is dedicated to the most demanding and experienced spearos. It's the maximum evolution of the compact reverse mechanism. It has a fluid, clean firing action, which provides superb sensitivity and shooting accuracy.
The Combat series mechanism is made with a lightweight box and has a thinner side silhouette.
All HUNT mechanisms feature the following technological innovations:
- Rubber soundproofing system: when firing you do not hear the typical click that, in some cases, the fish can sense.
- Automatic line release: introducing the shaft into the firing mechanism, it sets itself fluidly in the best position to hold the line.
- Reversible line release: right or left simply by unscrewing the turned bush that is its rotation axis.
- Reinforced line release 2.5mm thick: well smoothed and polished for nylon monofilaments.
- Spring on both the trigger and the retaining tooth of the shaft, to ensure a secure pair of the shaft itself.
- Burnished screws supplied for a complete aesthetic effect.
- Flared seat for the screws to allow a cleaner shooting line and a more subtle look.
- Mechanism box in 316 Stainless Steel burnished for an anti-glare effect.
- Polished stainless steel trigger and release tooth for a pleasant chromatic contrast with the burnished case. Trigger is screw adjustable to alter the trigger position for seasonal wetsuit thickness changes or simply to finetune the distance to trigger, for your hand size.
- Maximum sensitivity and fluidity thanks to the new pins in hardened and polished 48HRC aisi 316.
Size: Width =16mm, Box Length = 65mm, Box Height = 24.5 mm, Overall length = 35mm