OBD Gomma Speargun Rubber Black 18mm (Per 10cm)
OBD Gomma Speargun Rubber Black is a high performance rubber in all black colour and 18mm outer diameter. This rubber has all the features you are looking for:
- Price is per 10cm increments - order the number of 10cm and it will be sent as a continuous length, so order part metres with no wastage.
- Order the number of metres and/or 10cm and it will be sent as a continuous length.
- Our black gomma speargun rubber is MPK - the latest technology in spearfishing rubber from Europe.
- MPK = Maximum Power, Kind to load rubber
- This is a smooth loading, progressive speargun rubber, with up to 4 times stretch.
- The inner bore hole is 2.5mm - smaller than many rubbers, so giving thicker wall diameter, hence extra power for the same outer diameter.
- Progressive rubbers provide easier loading, less recoil and maximum momentum for spear shaft travel.
- Higher stretch factors means less rubber length needed and greater power for length.
- MPK rubber uses a proprietary formulation of synthetic compounds mixed with the purest of latex.
- Resists break-down and deterioration to a greater degree than other speargun rubbers.
- This is an ideal rubber for both loop band and roller spearguns.
- Outer diameter is 18mm is a great choice for a single band load.
Recommended stretch factor of this rubber is 330% to 360% for comfortably achievable, yet powerful, load effort.