Omna Marine Tourniquet
The Omna Marine Tourniquet is the first and only trully marine tourniquet.
Designed for in-water application and marine environment durability, it does what other tourniquets can't.
100% marine-grade with a variety of marine features making it the ideal tourniquet for marine, dive, surf, fishing, offshore and amphibious operations.
- Length 48cm, extending up to 96cm
- Width 5cm
- Rugged, Lightweight, & Compact
- 100% Marine-Grade
- 3 Internal Fail-Safes
- Bite-Strap to Aid 1-Handed Applications
- Non-Slip Hydrophobic Webbing
- Instructions For Use (IFU) on Exterior
- Place to Record TQ Application Time
- Powder Coated ALL Stainless Steel Ratchet
- Ratchet Max Load 550 lbs (250 Kgs)
- Designed for Repetitive Saltwater Exposure & Training Use
Saves time saves lives: stop the bleeding immediately while you are still in the water. No time lost = higher survival rate.
The use is very simple and straightforward:
(Note: It is highly recommended to take tourniquet training so you know how to apply a tourniquet properly.)
- Pull out the strap by the red tab
- Wrap it around the injured limb
- Click the ratchet to tighten the tourniquet
- Get help. Time to swim to shore, boat, jetski, helicopter.
For more information on correctly applying the OMNA Tourniquet read their instruction guide.
- Fresh Water rinse after each use in or exposure to saltwater
- Inspection & Testing of components should be performed regularly
- Familiarization should be performed regularly & before actual application to reduce the efects of stress
- Do not use for minor bleeding
- Do not apply on a joint
- Do not apply over items in pockets