Cetma Composites Dynami-Tech Carbon Fins
Cetma Composites Dynami-Tech Carbon Fins are the smallest yet most powerful fins on the planet! Cetma's latest release fins are a tiny 48cm long from the bend of the blade to the tip, but with surprising power and performance, due to their unique features and engineering.
These come as complete fins with Cetma Composites revolutionary S-Wing Foot pockets, in a huge range of sizes.
In the beginning these fins were designed for indoor pool competition swimming. But the performance has proven so good, combined with their compact size, make them ideal for spearfishing in turbulence and current, rock-hopping, wreck diving and snorkelling.
They are also an easy solution for travelling, as they have a shorter blade length, to make them even easier to pack and carry in your bag or luggage.
Dynami-Tech fin's key features are the following:
1) 100% IM7 carbon fibre.
2) 100% Carbon Prepreg material used, produced with hot melt impregnation system, using a micro-toughened tetra-functional epoxy resin.
3) 3D-Tech: Proprietary Technology, of CETMA COMPOSITES exclusive know-how, with high pressure, high temperature and high degree of applied vacuum, which lead to a component with 0% void level, without defects, with a uniform matrix/reinforcement ratio across the whole blade.
4) FEM Design: DYNAMI-TECH blades are optimized trough an accurate Design by means of Finite Element Softwares (FEM). The Design trough FEM software allows an optimized distribution of the stiffness, with the aim to obtain a deformation ensuring the maximum hydrodynamic efficiency.
5) BUMP SYSTEM: It is the innovative power transmission system which start to transfer power to carbon fibers directly from the heel, thanks to carbon differential stiffness distribution under the foot. This is possible thanks to the innovative S-WiNG footpocket.
6) X-Acceleration: Extreme acceleration design. Through the engineering design, it has been able to distribute the stiffness and mass of the blade progressively, thus obtaining a light and powerful blade. The final feedback of the user is therefore a very low effort corresponding to an incredible propulsion. This study is done using feedback from athletes who are involved in indoor disciplines for which power and instantaneous acceleration is required. Particularly effective in the push and slide technique for dynamics DYN.
7) Dimensions: Width 170 mm; Length from the bending angle 480 mm; bending angle 28 degrees.
8) Available stiffness: unique universal stiffness.
9) Logo colour: White.
10) Footpocket fitting: CETMA COMPOSITES S-WiNG.
11) Water rail: CETMA COMPOSITES white water rails with variable height and high efficiency.
12) Warranty: 2 years on carbon parts.