FreeDivers Kicker Roller Head With Bearings
- Compatible to convert any existing Freediver speargun to a roller configuration.
- This head is built simple and tough, like all Freedivers equipment.
- Has flat top spiggot with longitudinal guides to marry internal shape of barrel.
- Made of the same super strong fibreglass impreganated material as their handles.
- Comes with roller wheels with bearings, for smoother loading.
- 316 stainless steel stopper bars with ambidextrous line wrap fingers.
- Built in muzzle line attachment underneath, with shooting line return wrap keeper.
- Could also be used to convert other brands of spearguns to roller.
- Fits barrels of aluminum or carbon with internal diameter of approximately 26 mm or less.
- Will take rubber up to 19mm in diameter.
NOTE: Roller head muzzles contain rotating bushes &/or bearings that require regular maintenance. Ensure after every use, regular freshwater washing takes place to remove any debris or saltwater. Avoid contact with dirt or sand as this will quickly degrade bearing surfaces. Bushes and bearings are consumable items that may need to be replaced, depending on conditions of use, load and correct maintenance.