OBD Synthetic Floatline Bungee
OBD Synthetic Floatline Bungee is made of UV stabilised synthetic rubber material with double dyneema looped at both ends, for taking the inital power out of large fish run. Synthetic rubber is UV stabilised and stretches 3 times its length.
Choose from 1m, 3m or 5m lengths of rubber, with full length dyneema core and double loops of dyneema at ends for increased breaking strength and wear resistance. Each dyneema loop has 360kg breaking strain.
Floatline bungees aid in reducing load on equipment and take some of the shock out of the run of the fish. Also help to stop losing spears out of your softer bodied fish and increases the length of your floatline.
- Made from synthetic & rubber hybrid material for long life
- Choose from 1m, 3m or 5m size
- UV stabilised, stretches 3 times its length
- Double dyneema with doulble loops at both ends for extra security
- Each loop has 360kg breaking strain
- Absorbs some of the shock of first pull
- Helps to limit soft-bodied fish loss
- Increase floatline length