Hunt Technology 100 Maxi Modular Reel
The Hunt Technology 100 Max Modular is the flagship of Hunt Technology reels, specifically designed for bluewater game fish hunting.
- This is a horizontal reel with a strong, high capacity spool, 100 mm diameter and 42 mm high.
- The metal parts are all made in AISI 316 using CNC machine and with a burnished finish.
- Robust frame, 2 mm thick, made of AISI 316 steel, laser cut and CNC bent.
- The increased 'rotation spool' pin with 10mm diameter is screwed to the frame and has an 8mm thread.
- Drag knob made in AISI 316 beautiful and sturdy, engraved and lightened by passing holes with finger seat on the reel.
- It has a captivating design with two delrin anti-tangle rollers on the rear and two anti-tangle rollers on the front, as a line guide.
- Lateral pins of the anti-tangle system are in AISI 316 diameter 6 mm, mounted with M4 thread screws.
- The recovery handle of the spool is extendable with a seat machined from solid and spheres on locking springs enabling more rapid recovery of line.
- The frame of the Top Hunt 100 Maxi modular and its components are burnished anti-reflective and well smoothed for safe and comfortable use.
- The spool has the word HUNT engraved, CNC made, and it is floating, which helps to compensate the weight of the frame.
- Holds up to 70m of reel line.
The Top Hunt 100 Maxi modular reel combines the characteristics of the Top Hunt 100 with a burnished look and the new concept of extreme adaptability to commercial spearguns. That is, the insert, movable on the stroke of the holes, holds a countersunk screw and the fixing holes of the reel can be moved apart or together, thus changing the distance between the holes. The reel can then be set up on any speargun you want without changing the drilling measures. It can also be set up on spearguns with technopolymer handle and aluminum or carbon barrels.