Hunt Slip Tip Sphere HP is the best blue-water haunting slip-tip you will find.
This is the latest 2019 version of this slip-tip, with modified, tested and further improved stainless steel terminal balls and tether line.
- Total length of slip tip is 153mm.
- Composed of a point in 17.4 PH, 9mm diameter heat-treated, which enhances the mechanical strength and longevity of the tri-cuspid tip sharpness.
- Tri-cuspid sharpened by hand, sharp as a knife with a bone-crushing shock with centrally grooved faces for better penetration.
- Line-guide (slide ring) made in AISI 316 stainless steel, burnished, balled-finished and smoothed.
- Hole diameter of the cable is 2.2mm, shaft hole diameter 8.1 to fit standard 8mm spear.
- Base of the slip-tip is 9mm diameter - same as the tip for excellent penetration.
- Stainless steel cable made in AISI 316 in 2 mm diamater, 7 x 19 (133 wires) for flexibility and softness to the highest levels.
- The connection between the slide ring and the tip is guaranteed by two balls made in AISI 316 welded and brazed with a special technique.
- This system ensures maximum strength corresponding to the tear strength declared by the cable manufacturing company: 270kg.