KOAH 19/64"Floppered Spear Shaft
KOAH 19/64" Floppered Spear Shaft is a quality US squarecut finned and floppered speargun spear featuring:
- Unique high strength precision cast fins and floppers, offering smooth surfaces to reduce cutting of both dyneema and fish.
- Shooting line attaching point through the first fin, to minimise weak spots in the shaft.
- High smooth fins suit enclosed and open tracks as well as provide the height for multiple band loading on one fin.
- Squarecut cutout for all US style mechanisms, like KOAH, Riffe, Neptonics, Hatch etc.
- Single cast down flopper is good sized 3" in length.
- Easy to resharpen pencil point tip.
- 140cm and 150cm have two loading fins.
- 160cm and 170cm have three loading fins.
- Shark fins are located close together far back, close to the mechanism, to allow maximum load length and power.
- Rear fin is 43mm from the shaft butt end.
All KOAH Shafts are constructed from the highest grade centreless ground 17-4 stainless steel which is machined and heat treated in house. Being centreless ground means the selected size of the raw shaft material is actually ground down from a larger diameter. This means that the final diameter of the shaft is extremely accurate and larger diameter imperfections and steel stress points have been removed.