Mares Jet 42 Pneumatic Speargun
- The Mares Mini Jet Pneumatic Speargun is a good choice for an air powered speargun.
- This pneumatic speargun is universally appreciated for its accuracy, power, and reliability.
- The Mares Jet comes with an 8mm shaft, screw on tip and hand held pump.
- The 42cm speargun is a great size for crays or any close quarters rock or cave hunting.
- Compact and light, one piece design.
- Two settings for power control
- Comes with a spear shaft, charger, pump & line
To load a pneumatic speargun, you use a "loader". This comes with the gun when you purchase it and is a small black plastic hand piece. This is held on the tip of the spear and is what you use to push the spear in to the gun against the air pressure. Generally you will use your thigh as the supporter to help push the spear in. We recommend tying some thin rope to your loader and have it connected to your belt or your speargun to prevent dropping or losing it.