Meandros Reverse Mech for Picasso Century, Basik, Asegai - Nitro B
The Meandros Nitro B is the best inverted trigger mechanism system with easy loading ever designed for SEAC (Older Handles) and PICASSO – BASIK, CENTURY, ASEGAI thermoplastic handle types.
- Quality engineered stainless reverse mechanism insert resolves all utilitarian and technical problems with this mechanism .
- Easy installation with only a slight modification for the loading butt, using the holding pins and line release as in the original handle.
- It self-centres and engages the shaft 6.2 cm further back in relation to the classic front mechanism and can accept shafts with extra slots, thereby giving the maximum loading length.
- It has an excellent line of view once shooting.
- The design has been thoroughly studied thus offering sensitivity unaffected by load.
- The trigger has a short pull and super smooth release.
- Included are the line release with metal pin and a template that helps place the mechanism accurately and easily in relation to the configuration of the slot for the line release.
The innovative operating system with pushers of the mechanism is patent protected. Any change or modification with respect to the shape, size, dimensions, materials of construction and assembly including a variety of application fields and if it does not include new inventive steps and is not conducive to the technique already known will be considered an aim and aspirations of the present invention.
Click here for how to fit video: Meandros Century B