The Meandros Nitro B3 is the ideal suggestion to upgrade PICASSO Century speargun handles, with reverse mechanism.
- This quality engineered stainless steel trigger reverse mechanism insert system is compatible with thermoplastic handle type Picasso Century.
- Installation can be easily performed by any user within a time period of 2 mins.
- The mechanism consists of the best reverse trigger mechanism system with tappets.
- Resolves all utilitarian and technical problems with this mechanism.
- It self-centres and engages the shaft 6.5 cm further back in relation to the classic front mechanism.
- Can accept shafts with extra slots, thereby giving the maximum loading length.
- It has an excellent line of sight.
- The design has been thoroughly studied thus offering sensitivity unaffected by load.
- The trigger has a short pull and super smooth release. It also uses the same slot as the original handle for the line release.
The innovative operating system with pushers of the mechanism is patent protected. Any change or modification with respect to the shape, size, dimensions, materials of construction and assembly including a variety of application fields and if it does not include new inventive steps and is not conducive to the technique already known will be considered an aim and aspirations of the present invention.