Meandros Reverse Mech for Picasso Magnum - Nitro MS
- The Meandros Nitro MS is the ideal suggestion to upgrade PICASSO Magnum speargun handles, with reverse mechanism.
- It resolves all utilitarian and technical problems with this mechanism.
- Easy installation with only a slight modification for the loading cushion using the holding pins and line release as in the original handle.
- It self centers and snaps the rod 5.8 cm further back in relation to the classic front mechanism and can accept shafts with extra slots, thereby giving the maximum loading length.
- It has an excellent line of view once shooting.
- The design has been thoroughly studied thus offering sensitivity unaffected by load.
- The trigger has a short pull route and utilizes the best angle and rotation of the trigger resistance as to produce a smooth and unprecedented trigger experience.
- Included are the ambidextrous line release with metal pin and a form that helps place the mechanism accurately and easily in relation to the configuration of the slot for the line release.
- The innovative operating system with pushers of the mechanism is patent protected.
- This quality engineered stainless steel trigger reverse mechanism insert system is compatible with thermoplastic handle type Picasso Magnum.
The innovative operating system with pushers of the mechanism is patent protected. Any change or modification with respect to the shape, size, dimensions, materials of construction and assembly including a variety of application fields and if it does not include new inventive steps and is not conducive to the technique already known will be considered an aim and aspirations of the present invention.