Meandros Reverse Mech for Rob Allen - Nitro R
The Meandros R is the ideal suggestion to upgrade ROB ALLEN Vecta and Vecta 2 speargun handles, with reverse mechanism and in-built loading butt extension.
- This quality engineered stainless steel trigger reverse mechanism insert system is compatible with thermoplastic handle type ROB ALLEN.
- The anatomical chest rest makes it easy and feasible to load multi banded power setups even on shafts with extra rear shark fins- pins or notches.
- The mechanism’s installation is easy without modifications by using the existing holding pin of the first mechanism.
- It self-centres 6 cm further back in relation to the classic front mechanism and can accept shafts with extra shark fins or notches.
- It has an excellent line of sight.
- The trigger, due to its unique design, has an unparalleled sensitivity due to the short route & optimum rotation angle.
- Trigger resistance is unaffected under huge loads.
- The line release with pushrod design operates independently of the trigger and the spear preventing "stiff- trigger" and deformation of the shaft.
The innovative operating system with pushers of the mechanism is patent protected. Any change or modification with respect to the shape, size, dimensions, materials of construction and assembly including a variety of application fields and if it does not include new inventive steps and is not conducive to the technique already known will be considered an aim and aspirations of the present invention.
Click here for how to fit video: Meandros Rob Allen R