Meandros Roller Bearing
The Meandros Roller Bearing is a very high quality stainless steel ball bearings. Price is for one bearing - up to 4 can be used on a single roller speargun - one or two per wheel, as required.
These bearings can withstand extremely large loads while maintaining a perfectly smooth function.
They can be used as an additional or replacement part for Meandros Roller Heads. But may also suit other roller muzzles with 6mm axles.
Additionally, these stainless steel bearings can be placed on threaded 6mm axels without sacrificing function longevity.
- Price is for a single roller bearing to fit a Meandros Roller Head
- To be used as a spare or replacement part
- May also fit speargun roller muzzles & wheels with 6mm axles
- Super strong stainless steel bearing
- High load bearing
- Can be used with rubbers up to 18.5mm
- For each roller wheel, you can use one or two bearings
NOTE: Roller head muzzles contain rotating bushes &/or bearings that require regular maintenance. Ensure after every use, regular freshwater washing takes place to remove any debris or saltwater. Avoid contact with dirt or sand as this will quickly degrade bearing surfaces. Bushes and bearings are consumable items that may need to be replaced, depending on conditions of use, load and correct maintenance.