Meandros Wood Head Roller DIY
- The Meandros Roller Head DIY is the result of long research, study and exhaustive testing.
- The head has been studied and designed in such a manner that prevents jams and inaccurate shots whilst ensuring parallel placement of the bands.
- Installation is easily carried out with simple hole preparation and fixing.
- Includes a pair of Meandros wheels, 6mm axle and side plates
- Hardened super strong U-shaped stopper incl;uded.
- Wheels come with bushes fitted, but these can be upgraded with bearings.
- The package comes complete with line guide, screws and two double hooks.
- Ideal for wooden and synthetic selfmade constraction rollerguns.
NOTE: Roller head muzzles contain rotating bushes &/or bearings that require regular maintenance. Ensure after every use, regular freshwater washing takes place to remove any debris or saltwater. Avoid contact with dirt or sand as this will quickly degrade bearing surfaces. Bushes and bearings are consumable items that may need to be replaced, depending on conditions of use, load and correct maintenance.