OBD 100% Dyneema Bridle Line 1.8mm - per metre
OBD 100% Dyneema Bridle Line 1.8mm is Australian Made pure dyneema, specifically designed as spearfishing bridle line. Price is per metre of 1.8mm line. Always have some line on hand when you need to replace worn or broken wishbones and bridles.
This smooth line has more than enough strength, with a 300kg+ breaking capacity. At 1.8mm, the diameter is the optimum for fitting into notches, or for using with finned or pinned spear shafts
A super stiff line, it is jam-packed tight with dyneema inside and covered by a pure dyneema, durable, braided exterior jacket.
With a choice of fluoro orange, yellow or brilliant white, this line is perfect for high visibility under water, particularly in depth or dirty water.
- Made in Australia
- Made for spearfishing
- Price per metre - order the number required, continuous length
- 1.8mm diameter
- Choice of colours: orange, yellow or white
- High visibility, particularly in deep/dirty conditions
- Super stiff bridle line
- Solid 100% dyneema core and outer sleeve
- Highly abrasion resistant
- Fits notches, pins or fins of any shaft
- 300kg+ breaking strain