OBD 1ST Rockhopper Tough Socks
Tired of weraring out the soles of your dive socks whilst rock hopping? These are the answer to your problem!
- Soft 3mm thick nylon neoprene sock with the addition of a flexible non-skid, vulcanised sole.
- Strong sole will protect and give much longer life to your socks.
- Nylon lined inside for easy on and off
- Can be worn under closed or open heel fins or on their own for rock hopping.
- Great beach walking, apnea, snorkelling, freediving and spearfishing socks.
- Available in 5 sizes - S, M, L, XL, XXL
NOTE: These socks have a vulcanised sole on top of the 3mm neoprene, so the overall thickness is about the same as wearing a 5mm sock. The socks are true to foot size, but you will need to have enough room in your footpockets to accommodate the equivalent of 5mm socks.