OBD Camouflage Floatline - Made In Australia
Grey/blue water Camouflage Spearfishing Floating Line with 2 spliced loops, speed needle at one and a spliced loop loop at the other end. Choose to add a one way flopper stopper fish feeder or a swivelled 100mm heavy duty shark clip spliced on.
Well made Camouflage Spearfishing Floating Line, with polished 316 stainless steel feeder and spliced terminations. One way feeder has high quality 8mm barrel swivel, 85mm flopper and braided stainless steel wire with soft and fexible tube overcoating to eliminate splintering.
The Camouflage Spearfishing Floating Line is 4mm 3 strand polypropylene with 240kg breaking strain. The advantage of 4mm rope is it's ability to be easily wound onto your speargun for storage. It is small enough to fit 20-30m on a floating line winder, availabale separately. Smaller diameter is advantageous in current, giving less resistance and drag, whilst providing more than adequate strength.
Camouflage Spearfishing Floating Line comes with our custom velcro closing strap to keep coil in place and tidy when not in use. Choice of floatline lengths 15m, 20m 30m or 40m. Other lengths available to order.
- Grey/blue water camouflage floating line
- Professionally spliced loops
- Speed needle one end
- Option to add a one way flopper stopper fish stringer or swivelled shark clip
- Quality stainless steel fittings and joinings
- Choice of 15m, 20m, 30m or 40m length
- Comes with our custom retaining strap
- Lightweight yet strong 4mm 3 strand 240kg polypropylene
- MADE IN AUSTRALIA