OBD Fin Double T-Rail (per 10cm)
OBD Fin Double T-rail incorporates both the low profile T to lock tendons of footpockets on and the wider water cahnelling rail. This means one simple process, with less cutting and measuring and easier to glue on.
Provides a much neater finish, plus enhances water channeling because the wide portion continues the full length of the fin blade.
- Price is per 10cm of length - measure and order the continuous length you need, without wastage.
- Most fins require around 62cm to 72cm per side so you will require 4 times this, for a pair.
- Order the right amount, without having to throw excess away.
- Allows easy fit into foot pockets with T-shaped internal channels.
- For new bare blade assembly and builds.
- Replace worn or broken side rails on your fin blades.