OBD Heavy Duty Floatline Breakaway - Made in Australia
Our heavy duty floatline breakaways are proudly made in Australia by OBD. These are designed as a connection point between the spear shooting line and your floatline directly, that separates the speargun from the rig line when the spear is released.
This eliminates the possibility of losing your speargun to a big fish and allows you to retain your speargun or having a connection failure on any point of the speargun.The overall length of the breakaway, at 88cm, keeps the connecting point to the floatline well behind the butt of the speargun. Fantastic for those big pelagics and fighting fish.
Produced using tough red PVC tubing over 1600lb pure braided spectra core line, with fully spliced and secured terminations.
The elastic loop is made from black marine grade shock cord bungee line. The loop is designed to easily hook over your line release.
Floatline breakaway comes with a choice of blackened 316 stainless 450lb quality pigtail or coastlock snap swivel fitted, for attaching to your shooting line. A spectra loop at the other end allows easy fixing onto your floatline.
- Takes your speargun out of the equation when shooting fast and powerful fish
- Releases the spear shooting line attached directly to float line
- Great for those big pelagics
- 88cm long
- Long life red PVC over a 1600lb spectra core
- Choice of 450lb quality stainless steel swivel fittings - pigtail or coastlock
- Proudly made in Australia
- Super strong