OBD Heavy Duty Soft Stretch Floatline Bungee -Made In Australia
Our Heavy Duty Soft Stretch Floatline Bungee is made fresh to order by OBD in Australia. Made from thick-walled 13mm OD premium US latex with an exceptional smooth and soft stretch. Cored with 1600lb (725kg) braided spectra line.
With three times smooth stretch this is an ideal bungee for both pelagics and big-game fish. Shorter lengths equally at home in front of your float in search of reef fish.
Choose from 1m, 2m or 3m length of rubber, with spectra looped ends as standard. You can also choose to add either 140mm or 100mm swivelled shark clips at the ends.
Floatline bungees are used at the tail end of a float to link floats together. They help stop breaking up gear and take some of the shock out of a pull. Also useful to limit losing spears out of your softer bodied fish and to increase the length of your floatline.
- Made from 13mm genuine smooth stretch latex
- Choose from 1, 2 or 3m size
- Stretches 3 times its length
- 1600lb (725kg) spectra core
- Choose looped ends or add shark clips
- Absorbs some of the shock of first pull
- Helps to limit soft-bodied fish loss
- Increase floatline length
- Join floats together
- MADE FRESH TO ORDER IN AUSTRALIA