OBD Mako Teflon Knife
This is a great choice for a low profile knife. It is very slim, so has practically no drag when moving through the water, no matter where the knife is mounted.
Sharp pointed blade has good penetration and the serrated edge is ideal to cut mono, cable, or fish. The serrated edge easily cuts through 400lb mono and is capable of cutting through stainless steel cable.
Black teflon coated blade extends blade longevity, eliminates reflection of the sun and minimises the chance of attracting predators such as barracouda to the flash.
The knife is made in Italy, from quality stainless steel, so even if the coating is scratched the knife blade will not rust.
Knife can be secured in the sheath using the built in rubber loop that goes over the end of the handle. Or add an optional bungie loop as well.
Sheath can be calf, thigh, or belt mounted.
Yellow handle for greater visibility.
- HANDLE: Anti-sliding injection moulded
- SHEATH: Flexible and ultra-fine
- SAFETY: Elastic rubber ring
- BLADE: One sharp edge and one serrated
- DIMENSIONS: 23 cm (overall length)
- STRAPS: Two, rubber, adjustable
- REMARKS: Black edge with teflon protection
- COLOURS: Yellow & Black Handle