OBD Nylon Reusable Dyneema Bridle
OBD Nylon Reusable Dyneema Bridle consists of a pair of strong re-inforced nylon bridle inserts with a thick bead stem to take heavier rubbers. Includes a bridge of heavy duty 1.8mm wishbone dyneema tied onto the bridle, ready to use. The dyneema bridge can be easily replaced if worn or damaged, without having to re-tie the rubber. Inserts can be re-used time and again, as the dyneema wears or damages.
Non-shiney black colour of the bridle ends has a tapered point for easier insertion. The bridle ends can be re-used as well, as the rubber becomes worn.
Dyneema bridles suit shafts with specially polished notches or pins and no sharp edges. Can be used with all diameters of spearfishing rubber. Extra components available separately.
- 2 re-uasable re-inforced pastic bridle inserts fit into rubber ends
- Includes heavy duty dyneema bridge tied and ready to use
- Takes dyneema up to 1.8mm diameter
- Can be used with any diameter of rubber
- Dyneema can be replaced when damaged with time