OBD Roller Rubber Adjustable Ends (Pair)
Our OBD Roller Rubber Adjustable Ends are a pair of super strong, yet small and light stainless steel inserts, perfect for the adjustment end of your speargun roller rubber.
They have round balls for easy insertion into rubber. At the other end the rings are large enough to easily tie your dyneema rubber adjustment loop.
These can also be used as standard circular rubber replaceable bridle inserts. They will take larger diameter wishbone bridle dyneemas and spectras. Makes replacing your rubber and dyneema simple and easy.
Non-corrosive stainless steel construction, so can be re-used over and over again. Rounded end shape for easy insertion into your speargun rubber. Allow simple replacement of worn dyneema without removing the fittings from your speargun rubber.
- Roller rubber adjustable ends
- Easy to attach your dyneema loop
- Strong stainless steel bridle ends pair
- Round shaped for easier insertion into rubber
- Non-rusting construction
- Re-usable wishbone ends
- Replace worn dyneema simply
- Can be used with larger diameter dyneemas and spectras
- Make your own rubbers