OBD South African Spear Shaft 6.5mm Notched
Tried and proven South African (SA) hard drawn high carbon heat treated spring steel spear shafts are often the preferred choice in spears by those with experence. They are one of the strongest spears in the market place. They have a rust proof coating, tested for 3 months, 24 hours a day , with salt spray at 32 degrees C. Come with heavy duty 85mm pre-tuned smooth edged single flopper, with great holding capability and tri-cut tip for maximum penetration. Our shafts have been designed with no unnecessary holes to weaken the shaft. Come with two smooth edged notches for use with dyneema or metal bridles and closed or open muzzles. Curved/Euro/ Universal end cutout to suit most euro style mechanisms.
- Hard drawn high tensile spring steel 6.5mm diameter
- Super strong South African shafts
- Rust proof coating
- Tensile Strength 2030MPa (minimum) to 2060MPa
- Two notches suits open/closed muzzles
- Soft edges for dyneema or metal bridles
- Heavy duty smooth edged single 85mm flopper
- Tri-cut tip for maximum penetration
- Euro curved end cut-out
NOTE: Some shafts may not be branded OBD (may be Spearmaster or Pelaj), but features and quality of all the shafts are the same.
*** DOES NOT QUALIFY FOR FREE SHIPPING ***