OBD Spear Shaft 7.5mm Mini Fins
Tried and proven South African hard drawn high carbon heat treated spring steel spear shafts are often the preferred choice in spears by those with experence. They are one of the strongest spears in the market place.
They have a rust proof coating, tested for 3 months, 24 hours a day, with salt spray at 32 degrees C.
Come with heavy duty OBD 85mm pre-tuned smooth edged single flopper, with great holding capability and tri-cut tip for maximum penetration.
Our shafts have been designed with no unnecessary holes to weaken the shaft. Come with three smooth mini fins, for use with dyneema or metal bridles. Curved/Euro/ Universal end cutout to suit most euro style mechanisms.
- Hard drawn high tensile spring steel 7.5mm diameter
- Super strong South African shafts
- Rust proof coating
- Tensile Strength 2030MPa (minimum) to 2060MPa
- 2 or 3 mini fins for loading
- Soft edges for dyneema or metal bridles
- Heavy duty smooth edged 85mm single flopper
- Tri-cut tip for maximum penetration
- Euro curved end cut-out
*** DOES NOT QUALIFY FOR FREE SHIPPING ***