OBD Speargun Rubber GRAPHITE 16mm
Our new camouflage range of OBD European rubbers combine the latest technology with colours that will not only perform superbly, but will make your speargun stand out!
Graphite colour blends perfectly with the colour of carbon barrels. With subtle inbuilt shimmer, this rubber will provide the ultimate camouflage of your rubber, or a fantastic contrast on your wooden or aluminium speargun barrel.
New Feature! - select full or part metres so no wastage! We will add the full metres to the part metres so you get exactly the amount of rubber you need! Need less than a metre - just order the part metres required!
- Price is per metre of rubber.
- Our GRAPHITE 16mm speargun rubber is MPK - the latest technology in spearfishing rubber from Europe.
- MPK = Maximim Power, Kind to load rubber
- This is a smooth loading, progressive speargun rubber with up to 4 times stretch.
- Full silver colour all the way through.
- The inner bore hole is 2.5mm - smaller than many rubbers, so giving thicker wall diameter, hence extra power for the same outer diameter.
- Progressive rubbers provide easier loading, less recoil and maximum momentum for spear shaft travel.
- Price is per metre of rubber - order the number of metres required - continuous length.
- Higher stretch factors means less rubber length needed and greater power for length.
- MPK rubber uses a proprietory formulation of synthetic compounds mixed with the purest of latex.
- New and unique properties in speargun rubber never seen before in Australia.
- Resists break-down and deterioration to a greater degree than other speargun rubbers.
*Our MPK rubbers are recommended to be used with a soft constrictor cord, like our OBD Soft Green Tying Line, Black Tiger, Orange Tiger or OBD Waxed Tying Lines.
Also use a small smooth bridle insert, like our OBD Speed Bridles or OBD Roller Rubber Adjustable Ends.*