OBD Tough Offshore Spearfishing Float
Our OBD Tough Spearfishing Float is built to last a life-time. Made from light-weight yet strong, self-healing EVA foam in bright yellow high vis colour with machined acetyl end plugs, 1000lb mono crimped core and loops, and high quality stainless steel fittings front and back.
The streamlined bullet shape of the float and light weight means it is very easy to tow. Self healing foam eliminates the worry of punctures from rocks and fish, but is soft around your gear and boats. 37cm in length and 18cm in diameter, this is a great general all-round size for reef, inshore or off-shore areas. Has a positive bouyancy of around 6kg, for when you need that extra floatation. Can be also used in tandem with a tag line or bungie between for larger fish.
Bright yellow colour for good visibility on its own and extremely easy to use. Swivelled 100mm shark clip for attaching to the floatline, tagline or bungie line. The 450lb coastlock swivel at the rear allows you to hang fish toggle or stringer, attach additional lines to other floats or bungies, or other gear. Or choose to have a second swivelled shark clip at the rear instead.
- Bright yellow EVA solid foam float
- Great high vis yellow colour
- Tows well and very easy to use
- 1000lb crimped mono core and loops
- Machined acteyl end plugs each end
- Stainless steel swivelled shark clip at the front
- Choose swivelled 450lb coastlock clip or 100mm shark clip at rear
- 37cm long and 18cm in diameter
- Can be used alone or in tandem