OBD Tough Reef Spearfishing Float With Flag & Weight
Our OBD Tough Spearfishing Float is built to last a life-time. Made from light-weight yet strong, self-healing EVA foam in bright yellow high vis colour with machined acetyl end plugs, 1000lb mono crimped core and loops, and high quality stainless steel fittings front and back.
Includes a high visibility lightweight code alpha flag and flagpole, balanced by an inbuilt counterweight. Flag and counterweight are removable, for convenience when travelling storing or using the float without the need for a flag.
The streamlined bullet shape of the float and light weight means it is very easy to tow. Self healing foam eliminates the worry of punctures from rocks and fish, but is soft around your gear and boats. 37cm in length and 16cm in diameter, this is a great size around reef and inshore areas. Has a positive bouyancy of 5kg which is perfect for most general spearfishing conditions. Can be also used in tandem with a tag line or bungie between for larger fish.
Bright yellow colour for good visibility on its own and extremely easy to use. Swivelled 100mm shark clip for attaching to the floatline, tagline or bungie line. The 450lb coastlock swivel at the rear allows you to hang fish toggle or stringer, attach additional lines to other floats or bungies, or other gear. Or choose to have a second swivelled shark clip at the rear instead.
- Bright yellow EVA solid foam float
- Great high vis yellow colour
- High vis code alpha flag & pole included
- Flag balanced by inbuilt counter weight
- Flag, pole and weight can be removed
- Tows well and very easy to use
- 1000lb crimped mono core and loops
- Machined acteyl end plugs each end
- Stainless steel swivelled shark clip at the front
- Choose swivelled 450lb coastlock clip or 100mm shark clip at rear
- 37cm long and 16cm in diameter
- Can be used alone or in tandem