Sigal Compact Roller Head - S/S Tube Stopper
Sigal Compact Roller Head is a superb quality Italian made tube speargun roller head for converting or building your own roller speargun. The Tube Stopper model is shorter, narrower and 20% lighter than the standard Sigal Roller Head.
This roller head has been cleverly designed with many fantastic and unique features:
- The spigot comes with a 26mm diameter double O-ring adapter for fitting most speargun brands in the market (Rob Allen, Aimrite, Pathos, Picasso, Salvimar, Cressi, Seac etc.)
- Tube stopper design is super strong.
- This model has a tubular stopper made from burnished stainless steel.
- Roller wheels have simple pulleys (no bearings) but can be upgraded with other wheels and bearings.
- Meandros roller wheels can also be used with these heads.
- Suitable for 14-16mm rubber, but will take larger rubbers that are reduced in diameter under pre-tensioning.
- Has a foldable stainless steel reel line guide.
- Sturdy ambidextrous forward finger for shaft line wrap.
- The central body is made of nylon material reinforced with glass fibre to increase the mechanical strength.
One of the unique features of this head is the side hooks left and right on the roller stabiliser arms. These allow multiple wraps to be positioned on the outside of the roller wheel, in the centre line of the gun. This differs from conventional heads where returned lines can get confused under the barrel with rubbers and reel lines.