Sigal Nemesis Plus Speargun - Green
Sigal Nemesis Plus Speargun - Green is a state of the art new speargun to the market, incorporating ergonomics and high tech design to yield unbelievable performance.
The heart of this speargun is the handle, made of 30% glass re-inforced nylon with a shape designed to make greater contact with the hand. Military Green coloured handle with a high-vis orange universal hand grip, made from a soft material for better user comfort. Other coloured grips are available.
This handle is innovative in so many ways:
- Built-in loading hook for invert or roller conversions
- In-built stand-off reel mount base so you don't have to mount the reel to your barrel
- Smooth release high load capable stainless steel cassette reverse mechanism
- Hand grip is universal, but super comfortable and ergonomic with a grippy textured finish
- Extended loading butt and clear line of sight down and handle and speargun
- Long trigger guard with two removable trigger lengthening faces for short/long pull or finger length, or gloves.
- Very high trigger centre for reduced recoil
- Sturdy stainless steel side line release can be mounted left or right
- Mechanism is extreme reverse, maximising band stretch
- Very soft trigger is designed to withstand extreme loads
The barrel is made of extruded aluminum and at the top is equipped with an integrated shaft guide that runs for its whole length, designed to have the least possible contact surface with the shaft. In fact, the shaft touches only two points on the right and on the left while the central part never touches the shaft guide because the latter has been designed to form a sort of channel that allows water to flow, thus reducing any friction. In Underneath the barrel there are two noticeable ribs. These not only have an attractive aesthetic effect, but, together with the upper shaft guide, further contribute to stiffen the barrel allowing it to withstand important loads without bending.
The muzzle is open, slender and has two holes for either single or double rubber configurations. This eliminates the problem of friction created between the rubber bands in large single slots. The muzzle features line wrap hooks for the passage of the line on both the right and the left.
Speargun comes rigged with double 14.5mm Sigal Reactive Red bands with loops and dyneema bridles. Spear is the latest Sigal HRC 6.75mm with three fins and a rest tab, all with holes for line attachment.
Comes with Sigal logo drawstring protective bag.