Sigal Roller Head is a superb quality Italian made tube speargun roller head for converting or building your own roller speargun. This roller head has been cleverly designed with many fantastic and unique features:
- The spigot comes with a 26mm diameter double O-ring adapter for fitting most speargun brands in the market (Rob Allen, Aimrite, Pathos, Picasso, Salvimar, Cressi, Seac etc.)
- 3mm thick smooth edged stopper arms for strength and kindness to bridles.
- This model has stopper arms made from burnished stainless steel.
- There is a choice of roller wheels - simple pulleys (no bearings) or wheels fitted with Sigal's top of the range bearings.
- Bearings will provide a smoother pull, but require a little bit more maintenance than simple wheels.
- Meandros roller wheels can also be used with these heads.
- Suitable for 14-16mm rubber, but will take larger rubbers that are reduced in diameter under pre-tensioning.
- Has a foldable stainless steel reel line guide.
- Sturdy ambidextrous forward finger for shaft line wrap.
- The central body is made of nylon material reinforced with glass fibre to increase the mechanical strength.
- Weight of head with adapter = 107g
One of the unique features of this head is the side hooks left and right on the roller stabiliser arms. These allow multiple wraps to be positioned on the outside of the roller wheel, in the centre line of the gun. This differs from conventional heads where returned lines can get confused under the barrel with rubbers and reel lines.